Thursday, January 1, 2009

LIFE : NEW YEAR GREETING


When i woke up this morning and check my sms, I found that i had a few sms from my friends to greet me Happy New Year. Two of the sms really a nice quote that i wanted to share with my reader. One from Lakeclub my former course mate from ITM and the other one from my former exec. Joachim Teoh now base at Nestle House in Petaling Jaya. Thanks to all sender and wishing you all the best and Happy New Year.
2009 is at your
doorstep.........

Remember, life is
short, break the rules, forgive and
forget quickly, love trully and
laugh uncontrolly and never regret
anything that made you smile.
Send to all people that you love and does not want
to lose in 2009
LAKECLUB, KUALA LUMPUR.
The year has almost gone but made us strong. The path was
long, but
we also had reasons for cheers. Wishing you
Happy memories of
last year and have a great beginning for the next.
HAPPY 2009! MAY IT BE A BULL
YEAR!

JT, NESTLE HOUSE

No comments: