Friday, January 16, 2009

LIFE : MY FIRST DATE



When I was a ITM student , I never thought that one day I would fall in love with someone. I just want to be alone. In secondary school I didn't have someone special that could be called a best friend specially girls. Most of the time I did all things on my own without any helped from my friends. Might be I am weird to others but that is my style. I had my own time to study, play and hang around. When most of my friends were playing on the field, I would rather lock my self in the room and concentrate on my homework. I wasn't keen on sport but I liked to swim since I was staying near a beach. Everything changed when I studied at ITM Shah Alam. It started in second semester. I just looked at her but not dare to approach. She was a smart girl and had her own group consist of four girls. They were so close to each other and at anytime they were always seen to be together. I couldn't remember how I build up my relation with her but I still remember my first date. I took her to a fast food restaurant in Klang and bought a teddy bear as my present to her.Never in my life I felt so nervous, I realised what it meant to have " butterflies in my stomach". We just had a drinks, nothing much to talk and I just looked at her. Anyway we weren't meant to be together in other word " Tiada Jodoh" but we are still a close friend even though there is a quote ssaying, "Xgirlfriend will never be a close friend because the feeling is still there". How much it's truth only god knows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love begins with a smile,grows with a kiss and end with teardrops...
the courses of true love never did run smooth so just let it be...

actually u made me smile reading about the butterflies in the stomach but brings tears at the same time remembering all the pains and hurts we had to go thru those days....