Sunday, January 4, 2009

LIFE : MY DESTINE



Travel is my family passion, when i was standard one specially during school holiday almost every weekend my father would took us to visit Kuala Lumpur. Even though my father didn't own any car but he would rent a car with driver.It was 40 years ago. So I have to continue the tradition by doing same thing to my kids. To me it is a time where we can get close to each other and make sure that at least one a month. I will take them for outing or staying at the Hotel. Traveling oversea can be an expensive affair, since it is my passion I rather go by myself. I only take them with me when I really can afford to do so. If I have a chance to go for another trip to oversea with my family, my choice will be Kashmir or Darjeling in India after Hajj. Now my first priority toward my god is to perform a Hajj once in my life time to complete my destine as a Muslim.


3 comments:

nookie said...

along rasa mmg keturunan kiter kaki travel la kan paktam...x kisah camna cara pun...mesti sampai nye...hehe

Anonymous said...

Along, ada tahi lalat ditapak kaki tak?. Pak tam ada, tu sebab kuat berjalan. he. he. he.........

Anonymous said...

good...nice wish u have.