Saturday, January 3, 2009

LIFE : MANGGALA EXPRESS NEW DELHI TO SALEM




It's almost 1.00 am, I just can't close my eye. So i wake up and sit in front of my computer and try to blog something that can make my memoir back. I try to recall back my journey in India by train. It was a best ride in my life specially I had to spent 42 hours journey from Nizammuddin Railway station New Delhi to Salem Junction in Tamilnadu. I could remember how i had to take my breakfast, lunch and dinner in the train. Too be safe , I took vegetarian's diet and hard boil eggs. For lunch and dinner you had a choice either plain rice or chapati with dhall curry. The order taker from train canteen would came to your coach to replace your order 3 to 4 hour before lunch or dinner so that they could sent your order in time.To avoid food poisoning, I was told to eat alot of tairu or Indian yogurt by my Indian's friend. It's work and thanks god that I never had any diarrhea problem during my stay in India. The original taste of tairu a bit sour, so i would mixed it with strawberry jam to make it taste better and easy for me to eat it. One thing I missed during my visit in India Taj Mahal but I could only seen it tru my coach window and told to my heart that i will come and visit you one day my dear Taj Mahal with my beloved wife...........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

couldn't sleep and terkenang taj mahal?.ouch....romantik juga u ni kah....kah,lambang kasih seorang suami kepada si isteri,not bad.....take yr beloved ones along,happy dia nanti.

Anonymous said...

Insyaallah satu masa nanti apabila dah pun menunaikan fardu haji dulu. Doakan supaya sampai lagi disana. Masa i di India i just see it from far near yet so far.