Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LIFE : ORTHOPAEDIC CONSULTANT


This morning I had appointment with Orthopaedic consultant at Island Hospital. One of leading private hospital in Penang. I had a problem with my knee and the doctor advised me to have MRI so that he could rectified with my knee problem. It was a big machine with a tunnel. He asked me to laid down and the smart x ray machine would take a perfect and in detail of my knee images. The air-conditioner a very cool plus a loud sound from the MRI machine so I had to wear the ear-plug. It was very scary specially when I was inside the MRI tunnel, since it was my first time using the MRI, the nurse asked me to push a button in my hand if I felt uncomfortable. Anyway the process completed in 30 minute. Tomorrow there will be another an appointment with the consultant to review my MRI result so that he can make a decision whether I need a medication or an operation. Hopefully my knee problem will be cured and back to normal again.

3 comments:

nookie said...

sakit apa paktam?..dh lama ke?..
hopefully everything ok...insyallah..

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

x-ray fluorescense

Putra Bertam said...

Thank you Jenny.