Thursday, January 15, 2009

LIFE : AGE JUST A NUMBER


Still on medical leave, doctor gave me three days to have a good rest but I am still worried about my wet market project and the appointment with Kulim city Council. Wet market project is my second project for this month so I have to complete it and hope that I can achieve my target for January. My boss called and advised me to cancel the project but I have paid for the permit. Anyway I will decide it tomorrow with all my colleague either to proceed or cancel the project. Yesterday, another appointment with Orthopaedic consultant to review my MRI report. I have good and bad news. Good news are , I don't have to do operation on my knee and under medication for two months. Bad news are, no hiking, avoid using staircase, no squatting, perform my solat by sitting on the chair and eat proper diet so that I can reduce my weight. I have to take care my health, drink a lot of milk and take more calcium to strengthen my leg bone. It's a symptom of osteoporosis. My ligaments are intact with no sign of tears. Thanks god for giving me early sign that I am getting older but I still believe that " Age is just a number and it all depend on your heart" Please refer with my MRI result if you know how to read a medical term and revert back to me for your comment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

depends on your heart?????oowww...dengan arti kata lain,hati mudalah tu.

Putra Bertam said...

Think so, kalau tak mana nak gila-gila bila jumpa member lama. Frankly saya katakan bila berjumpa dengan member-member kita masih terasa yang kita ini masih dalam DHCM 1983 ITM. Manisnya kenangan lalu.