Saturday, January 10, 2009

LIFE : PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT


We're into the tenth day of 2009,no resolutions for me because it's not going last. I am following the wisdom of my heart. I am trying to write my blogs in English, so that I can improve my writing skill. Skill is acquired with practise. As the saying goes, ' Practise makes perfect'. This is true. The more I practice writing the better I will become at it. Nobody is born with writing skills. We do not even know how to speak when we were born. So by all means, write as much as I can, and as often as I can. I believe that and you will see my skill improve by lead and bound. If you bound to see that my grammar or misspelling, please forgive me . Just hope that One days I can be a good blog writer like my close friend Nadine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nadine is also learning...