Thursday, January 8, 2009

LIFE : DIRECT SELLING INFENION TECHNOLOGIES KULIM

















I was given a new task by my Boss and Exec. My tasks to check on distribution, direct selling and chiller tracking. Even though it's not a easy task but I take it as a challenge to my self. Sale need a proper planning and action plan. My key task for this month to clear all the aging stock specially Nesvita soya Hical 1 lit. Yesterday, I was invited to do direct selling at Infenion Technologies Kulim conjunction to their Wellness campaign. The respond was good and I managed to sell 40 ctns of Nesvita Soya. Infenion is a hightech manufacturer producing a wafer chip, so the security measure a very tight. Anyway thank to Noraida the organiser from Human Resoure Department who provided me the photos of the event. I was not allowed to bring my camera due to security purposes.

No comments: