Monday, January 12, 2009

LIFE : HOME SWEET HOME



There are many things that I am thankful for in my life, I have a house to live. Even though is not a big house but I really enjoy living in it. Size doesn't matter as long you happy. Some people with big house but they are unhappy there because of conflict. For them their house is certainly not their home. You can only call it home when you have a lovely family, harmony and peace of mind each time you stay in your house. That what we call " HOME SWEET HOME". Being able to rest after a long day in the office, come back home and see a smiling face of your wife waiting in front of your house. Once you step into your house you never think of going out again. In closing I would say that there are many things to be thankful for in our lives specially we are not at war but don't take things for granted. Alhamdullillah. Thanks god for able to breathe and perform my duty as a Muslim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mr.Bertam NICE PICTURES...By the way i am Isha from india.i found your name in my friend Anand's Blog.i found u quite intresting.well,i have added you in my blog friends list if you don mind Can u please add me in your friends list.Bye takecare friend c you in next post...keep smiling like this bye.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Isha, can you give me your blog name and http web so that I can add to my blog list.