Saturday, January 24, 2009

LIFE : WEDDING INVITATION




It will be a long Chinese new year holiday. No plan how I am going to spend my holiday with my family yet.suddenly I received a phone called from my old friend Jamal last Thursday and he asked me , " Did Madia invited you for her daughter wedding in Kuantan?" I replied " yes". So, are you going? I said "no"." why are you not going , since she is your close friend." Jamal asked me. I replied " no Jamal ,my wife and my kids are not feeling well. " Actually I have my own reason why I am not going even though Madia is my close friend. " are you sure, you don't want to go because most of our xhotcat friends are going and they are planning to have a special barbecue at night after the wedding ceremony. we can meet all our old friends" Jamal said. " It sound great, anyway Thank you Jamal for calling me and I would like to wish you happy holiday".

Jamal was my senior when I was in ITM. He went to Japan for a special training under Japanese Government sponsorship for one year. When he came back to Malaysia, he had to continue his studied and was reattached to my class. From there both of us become close friend . After completed his studied at ITM Shah Alam, he further his studied again at Japan. Then he met and married to a Japanese wife.Now he is a Senior lecturer at ITM Sri Iskandar Perak.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's ok..i understand,anyway it was fum meeting old friends there,my primary school,mrsm and itm friend besides my working colleagues...