Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LIFE : DREAMS


I had joined a study group before and I found that a lot of time and energy was wasted on discussing trivial things. Furthermore the group can only progress as fast as the weakest or poorest member. The fact was that each person learned at his own pace. Instead of joining a group, I preferred to study alone in a quiet environment. I had my own secret study room when I was in ITM. studying in a group was definitely out of me. I had to answers the question alone and I do not become dependent on anyone else. I was just a average student. My point was once the teacher had delivered the lesson, we had to understand and master it. If I didn't understand, I would asked the teacher. To me life is like a race where we must win. How can we win the race if we wait for other to catch up? Whether we like it or not, it is our own race and we have to win it on our own. Race to achieve our dreams. What is my dream? My dream to be an obedient person toward my god.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good dreams but i guess being obidient to God is a very complex issue...might be able to be obidient in one aspect but could fail in others ...anyway we can always try hard to achieve it...

Unknown said...

u mmg pelik...i only knew about it when u told me...suka berkawan dgn hantu,duduk dlm bilik sunyi macam tu,nak ke maghrib pulak tu...eehhh ngeri!