Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LIFE : COLLECTION OF MOMENTS




Life is a made up of a collection of moments. Some people say that one must learn from obstacles that everyone struggle with. Some people say that every challenge help to achieve strength of character in our life. When I was a student in 1983 to 1986, I always wanted to be a responsible person toward my family and society. When I first came to ITM Shah Alam, I came here by myself. I paid all the fees with my own pocket money from my own saving. My first step to find a part time job so that I could depend myself rather then on my dad and my family. Every weekend I did a part time job at Holiday Inn Hotel and Raintree club in Kuala Lumpur but now they had gone and out of business. Even thought it was difficult at the beginning, it was a valuable lesson to me. From there I met Zul a successful famous Briyani House Restaurant owner cum Caterer in Subang Jaya town and Shah Alam Tesco. He married to my course mate Mai and both of them become my close friend till today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

didn't know u buat part time kat situ.