Thursday, December 11, 2008

KEHIDUPAN: UNPLANNED HOLIDAY TO CAMERON HIGHLAND

Walked downhill after visiting The Boh Tea Information Centre and enjoying the fresh and cool mountain air.

Breathtaking view.

No plan at all to go for holiday last Tuesday. Suddenly my wife asked me whether i am working on Wednesday. I just reply "no, still on leave". Can we go for holiday at Cameron Highland?" Then I said" are you crazy, what time it is?" "1.30pm, Don't worry darling, i can get ready by one hour to pack all ours thing" " OK and let me finish with my blog posting Lata Mengkuang Sik". We depart at 3.00 pm and reached Cameron at 7.30 pm. Check in at The Star Regency Hotel Service Apartment Brincang Cameron Highland. I had to drive 230km from my house to Cameron Highland. Even though it was a tiring driving but i still enjoyed with my unplanned holiday specially my first visit to Tea Plantation at Sg. Palas. A Lot of photos coming up. Cool mountain fresh air. Its remind me Oouty Highland in Tamilnadu India.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

i guess she's bored at home...

nookie said...

wah paktam..sempat lagi pergi cameron..
confirm sejuk kan musim2 ujan ni...

Anonymous said...

pak tam, tea boh visitor centre ni kat mana? ct dh byk kali pergi factory tea bih ni tp x pnh nmpk pun?teringin sgt nk pegi..