Saturday, May 3, 2008

KEHIDUPAN : - ROCKWELL-KNIFE


Each time i listen to the song reminds me 23years ago when i did my practical training at the Desaru Resort Tanjung Pengerang Johor.

You touched my life
with the softness in the night
my wish was your command
until u ran out of love
i tell myself i'm free
got the chance of living just for me
no need to hurry home now that you're gone
knife
cuts like a knife
how will i ever heal
i'm so deeply wounded
knife
cuts like a knife
you cut away the heart of my life
when i pretend
when i smile to fool my dearest friends
i wonder if they know
it's just a show
i'm on the stage
day and night i go through my charades
but how can i disguise
what's in my eyes
i tried and tried
blocking up the pain oi feel inside
the pain of wanting you
wanting you..
knife cuts like a knife
how would i ever heal
i'm so deeply wounded
you cut away the heart
of my life...

a very touchy song that can't be denied will hit those who had similiar experience......May god gives us the strength to face it though it's not easy.
It is my favourite song sang by Rockwell. Just fall in love with my admirer. She did her practical at Genting Highland Pahang. I only conveyed my love thru a letter to her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

give you another song that always remind me of our painful love by jay-jay

KELEMBUTANMU
TIADA SEHALUS PENGERTIAN
UNTUK DI LUKISKAN PENGERTIAN
PADA SUATU PERCINTAAN

MANISNYA CINTA
TERSELIT DURI YANG MENYAKITKAN
NAMUN KU TERUSKAN PENITIAN
MENDEKATI HATIMU

PERCINTAAN DALAM SENGSARA
TANPA PENGERTIAN
NAMUN KU IRINGKAN KEYAKINAN
KETABAHAN TERCALAR LUKA
DIKAU KU LEPASKAN
SETELAH HATI TERKORBAN
TERTUSUK DURI KELUKAAN

PEMERGIANMU
ATAS SEBUAH KERELAAN
WALAU KEASINGAN DALAM LUKA
MENGISI MASAKU...


FOR YOU THAT SONG MEANT SO MUCH BUT TO ME EACH TIME HEARING THIS SONG,MY TEARS JUST CAN'T HELP ROLLING DOWN....

Unknown said...

i correct your english ye...

1. each time i listened (ada ed) to this sond it reminds(ada s) me of 23 yrs ago when (bukan where)


2. it is (was kalau dah tak lagi yr fav song)my fav song sang(bukan sing pasal dia dah nyanyikan,kl tgh nyanyi kita kata sing)by rockwell,Just fall in love with my admirer(bukan i admire....)or yaou can write like this...fall in love with the girl whom i admire.

3.and she did(bukan where tak kena untuk di gunakan kat sini)her practical at genting highland pahang,

4. i only conveyed (ada ed pasal dah di buat)my love thru my letter to her.




Anyway do you know that you are the most difficult person i ever fall in love with...susah sangat especially kalau dah merajuk...