Monday, March 30, 2009

LIFE : WHEN YOU START THINKING..........



Yesterday Shukor called and asked me why I didn't turn up for the birthday party. Just said sorry couldn't make it because I had to complete my office work. I need to organise all my photo that I had taken and turn it into power point for my boss to present on his coming ABM meeting. Then Madia sent me sms and told that Razak Budin asked her" why I didn't come ?". She couldn't answer the question. Anyway she told me that they really had a fun meeting with old friends but Zul seem not happy because Badrul and me weren't there.

Today I am started to think, why must I turn down the birthday party invitation specially the party was organised by Zul for Madia. To them that was a special event and they really hoped that me and Bad should came to join in. Lately I always ask myself " do I need to change my life style due to my age?". As quote saying " Age is just a number but it's depended on your heart". Did I tried to run from somebody in my life? The answer could be very sensitive to other. Either "yes" or "no" that's not the answer but there is something bothering in my mind. Anyway that is nothing to do with the letter. May be I am going to reach 50 another 3 years kot...............

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The gathering was meant for all close friends.Least that you could have done is to text zul to inform that you have work to complete urgently.Or perhaps we are not in the list of yr close friends.Anyway the choice is yours....