Friday, March 27, 2009

LIFE : BIRTHDAY PARTY AGAIN AT KL



Just came back from Aso dinner at Safira Club. The dinner was organised by Aik Jin and paid by Mr Boon. This special treat actually for hitting January and February target but Aik Jin told us that the dinner was also for thanking in advance to hit the March target. Even though we a far behind from actual daily target but we have a postive thinking that we will make it. The dinner also to say thank to Mr cheah Miss Eileen both of them CHHK staff will be resigned effective 1 April, so I have to cover both of their sale area plus with my task force project. Next month onward I will have a target to work on beside my task force.

During the dinner I received a phone call from Zul to inform the tomorrow birthday party event at his restaurant in Subang Jaya. He persuade my to joint in because Razak Budin will come to the party. En. Razak was my course mate in ITM. After graduated we never met him again. Now he attach with MAS as Air Stewart for International flight. Zul told me that it will be a time for us to meet all our colleague again. It sound great and fun party but I still can't decide to go or not.

Even Bad called my this evening regarding the birthday party. He also can't decide to attend the party because he have alot thing to do and he will let me know. Actually it's going to see a same face and same person who attend the party because we are closed to each other. I will decide it tomorrow because I always no proper planing what ever I do. Anyway thank you zul for the invitation to Puan Madia's birthday party.

No comments: