Saturday, October 31, 2009

LIFE : TRUE FRIENDSHIP


We can be surrounded with many friends. A friends that willing to share your happiness, sadness and loneliness. As people say, There are lots of friends who can laugh with you when your pocket is full with money but when you don't have money then only you will realise who are the true friends. A friends that really concern about you are the most difficult to find.


When I was studied in primary school in Kampung Kuantan Kuala Selangor, I had a best close friend. Both of us were in the same classroom. We stayed at same small town in Pasir penambang. We went to school together and even after school we would studied and played together. Since we were too close to each other and my family treat him like my own family member. We shared everything even money and food. Both of us were agreed to pay our foods followed by turn . Today he will pay and the next day will be my turn to pay for the foods. So you can imagine how close we are.


Our father was a government's servant and both of them were subject to be transferred from one place to another place, we were separated because of following our father. My father was transferred to Port Dickson where as his father was transferred to Kapar klang as a Headmaster of Primary school. For a few months we keep on touch by sending letter but suddenly everything had changed and no letter replied from him.


Even though it was 39 years ago but I still can remember his name Mohd Rizwan bin Abd. samad till today and last address was Sekolah Kebangsaan Kapar Klang. I still searching him to bring back all our both sweet memories together. Even though we were just nine years old but both of us know the meaning of friendship. The name that I will be remembered forever.


No comments: