Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LIFE : NEW TASK


Suddenly I feel so sad to leave my team. Even though I will still base at the same office but my job function will be more focusing to Maggi brand. I still wait for confirmation letter regarding the new task. Reporting to the new boss that only in charge of special project. I only knew this new appointment this morning when my former exec. from HOU phoned me. I will be joining Maggi team and they call it "Transformer Team". The main objective to transform Maggi brand to be number one in household brand. OAJ told me that I will be reporting to the new boss on November and will be attending special training in KL next week. The most important thing take it positively and move forward. Who's know my future will start from here..................but my priority is wait till I received a black and white letter for the new task.

No comments: