Sunday, October 25, 2009

LIFE : JOB INTERVIEW


When I received a letter to inform for the job interview in 1997 and I still could remembered one of the interviewer asked me a question " what is your strengths? ". At first, I couldn't understand the question. So, I asked the Interviewer " What you mean by strength? " and then she elaborated the meaning of the strength. To make it clear, she asked my again but this time she changed it into " What is special about you?"


I answered the question clearly" my strength is I can easily mixed up with everyone and I can talk any topic at any situation according to my clients. At any topic from Football, general knowledge and politic as long as my objective to sell my product is achieved." " Are you transferable? " she asked me and I answered " Yes and I get use of it since my father was a policeman. We transfer from one place to another place."


"Thank you and let say, if you are succeed in this interview,When can you start to work?" she said and I told her " at least one month notice ". She asked again " We have two vacancies, Ipoh and Sungai Petani. Which one do you prefer?" " It's up to you but my choice is Ipoh."


" Thanks and good luck, we will let you know the result by phone tomorrow " she said.

No comments: