Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LIFE : GOOD LESSON


Last sunday Jamal and I was in USJ Subang Jaya attending Zul's Aidil fitri open House. We arrived a bit late at Zul 's house because Jamal need to replace his Kia Sportage tyres at Klang. He told me that in Klang he could get a good price if compared to Sitiawan. Since both of us were not familiar with the Klang area so he phoned his friend to guide us. We went into two tyre shops to compare the price. The first shop offered him RM 320 included balancing and alignment and the second offered was lowered by Rm 5. He took the second shop offered but he only realised that the alignment was not included when the shop owner charged him for it. At the end he paid more then what he expected. I told him that " sometime we think that we win but actually we are loosing just because of too calculative." I think it will be a good lesson to him.


On the way back to Ipoh after the Open house, we went to his friend's house to show him the new tyres and he got another surprised bad news. His friend told him that the tyres was almost expired because the date was printed there 2007. From his face I knew that he wasn't happy with it and felt that he was been cheated by the tyre shop. I just kept quiet. Along the way back he kept on nagging. I told him stopped blaming yourself because sometime thing happen beyond our control, we should think carefully and wisely before buying things. Then he told me that the first thing in tomorrow morning he will phone the shop and he want some explanation regarding the tyres and try to force the shop to replace a new tyres. Since I wasn't interested to hear him kept on nagging, I just closed my eye. When I waked up, it was 2 Am and I already arrived at Manjung in front of his house. I entered his house and continued my sleeping.


No comments: