Monday, November 2, 2009

LIFE : NESTLE'S CARE


I think almost a year I never visit Nestle Northern Office at Wisma TNB. Today I was there to meet Project Manager to discuss about my New Assignment and to inform him about my decision to pull out myself from the Transformer Team. I had to do it because of my knee problem and I told him that I was afraid that I couldn't perform the task efficiently. This was a difficult decision I had made in my life. As a Nestle's staff I always ready to be posted in any division but this time due to health problem I decided to speak up so that I wouldn't make a wrong decision that could effect my work performance. I think it's better to be more transference now rather then regret later. Thanks to my boss and my former exec. in Maggi's Team because I had been chosen and give me opportunity for the task but I had to reject it due to my personal problem. With a spirit of Nestle's Care.

No comments: