Thursday, October 8, 2009

LIFE : DO YOU AGREE.


For the past three month HOU visitor keep on coming to do market work at CHHK. Today I just completed one marketwork with HOU guy and there will be another marketwork on next week also from HOU. Is there something special suddenly everyone from HOU want to do market work with CHHK?. I keep on asking this question to my Exec and ABM and both of them agreed that are we have been targeted or we are one of the best ASO in Northen Region? We have been hitting our target every month. so, do you thing that they want to check how we do it or they want to learn how we hit every month target. To me, I believe that we have a good team that manage by good Exec and ABM plus good team work among Nestle Rep and Dealer Rep. Do you agreed with me?

No comments: