Saturday, October 3, 2009

LIFE : MOVE FORWARD


I can feel that time is moving fast. Whether we realize or not we can feel that one year like a month, a month like a week and a week like a day. Are we moving too fast or our time become shorter and shorter? Ramadhan and Hari raya celebration is over, it time to work and lots thing need to be done before year end. Target setting for BDSR keep on changing from total sale target to product distribution target. Life is not easy now a days. Whether we like it or not we have to adapt it to be part of our life. As I told you earlier Life is not a Fairytale. Work hard,work hard and work hard that the only recipe of life to success. No short cut. Some people say work smart but don't be too smart. Just follow instruction and be on the safe side. Do I look like a negative minded? Let it be as long as I happy with it...................Still thinking where should I be in eight years time while waiting for my retirement or I have been living in the next world. It is beyond our control let it be in the hand of Almigthy God and we just do what we have to do. Control what you can control beyond that let Almigthy god settle for us. In other word our destiny in the hand of Almighty God but we still need to work for the best to change for it and pray hard.

No comments: