Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LIFE : HARROW OUR HEAD


We almost completed the AOS and tomorrow we just need to put up another 5 sets before we can send all the photo of AOS to Penang Office. I talked with Boss this morning that we almost completed our task but he told me that another 70 sets of AOS for third wave is coming. Teoh and I was surprised because we thought that there would be no more AOS. We harrow our head because we just can't imagine where are we going to put up the OAS. It's really a challenge to us. As far as I know we almost put up 250 of OAS in our area and we need a special task to maintain it. We need to talk and persuade the outlet before we are allowed to hang it. The most important things,the benefit that the outlet would get if they hanged it in the prime area of the shop. It looked more presentable and reachable. Then I talked to Teoh either we like it or not, it is a part of our task.

No comments: