Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LIFE : MY SECOND WIFE


Unable to update my blog lately due to heavy work load specially end month to meet target. In the same time headache with my second wife . She is too demanding lately and almost every month I need to spend some money on her. This is not include the monthly allowance that I give her. Even though I can claim back the money from the company but the amount that I receive from the claims are not enough to cover my expenses. Last month I paid Rm 300.00 for her maintenance and this month again another Rm 200. I have been with her almost three years and I have another three years balance to end my contract with her. Without her I can't move any where and she is my tool of trade. She is my source of income. Even though she has been 20 years on the road since her birth but I need a new wife that more powerful in term of her body and look. Anyway I have to wait another three years before I can marry to another girl. She is my Proton Wira PGN 3236. Thank you darling for your service. My dream to marry Exora. Hopefully my dream will come true even if I have to pay more money to get her.My company loan me RM 45,000 for marry another woman as a dowry in every six years.

No comments: