Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LIFE : EVERYTHING IS COUNTED AND INCLUDED



Sometime, I feel blur and just don't know what to write in my blog. Even though I have a lot thing to write but I just don't know where to start. May be too tired and exhausted with my daily work. Work as a Sale person really need to be very active. I have to take care with my numbers that need to be achieved. By hook or by crook you have to deliver the number that you have committed earlier. To achieve the number is one thing but the most challenging is to face with our customer. I have been working with Nestle almost 12 years and lots of sweet and bitter memories that I have to face in my daily work.

We have to treat our customer professionally and most of them try to squeeze you to get a better deal. The worth thing when the customer start using harsh word against you when they are not in the good mood. So to learn about face gesture is very important. To make your life easier never against your customer and always treat them with respect. Once you can tackle their hearts, the whole stores are belong to you. Do whatever you want to do and write orders whatever you want to order but please bare in mind that there are also a limitation. Don,t over use.

We did complained to our bosses that we had been scolded by our customer with harsh word and did you wanted to know what were they said " Don,t worry everything have been counted and included in your salaries" so, been screwed and scolded are part of our job.

No comments: