Saturday, April 11, 2009

LIFE : SAME ROOF BUT DIFFERENT INTEREST



Some people say " Like father Like son" but to me both of us have different interest. My son a keen to sport and me more to documentary channel. Both of us have our own time to watch our favourite channel . Tonite there will be a live telecast for football so I told him that let me watch my Discovery channel till 11 pm and then his turn to watch his ESPN channel. So both of us are agreed but with one condition only on Friday and Saturday I will allow him to stay late till midnight to watch his ESPN channel. While waiting for his turn to watch his channel , he will stay inside his room listening to his radio or playing guitar. His favourite England Football club is Manchester United. As usual while waiting him watching his favourite channel I updates my blog.

No comments: