Saturday, April 25, 2009

LIFE : MY HONEYMOON IS OVER



Just came back from surau, as usual check my email and read a news from electronic media and blogs. Today Saturday and I have lot work to do specially my office work. I am planing to complete my work at the office so that I can submit it to my clerk on Monday regarding my Journey plan for May. I have to rearrange my journey plan after almost one year not involve in any sale activity except direct selling. Now I have to focus on my sale back and I have another one week to close my sale even though I am on the track. I just need another 25% to close 100%. It sound easy but so near yet so far I will do my best to achieve the numbers. I want to make sure that I hit my target this month since this is my first sale target after one year in the special Task Force activity. Before this my incentive base on total target of my Aso area plus my special activities but now I have my own sale target plus my Task Force activities.

When I do my sales, I always make sure that the first and the last outlet that I visit will give me some sale because the first outlet to boost my mood for the next step and the last outlet to close my sale. It mean that Your first steps is very important to determine your next future steps. Open with happy mood and close with happy ending. Something that happen in the middles is beyond our control. Do what can we do or control something that you can control the rest just leave to Almighty god to decide for you.

No comments: