Monday, April 13, 2009

LIFE : WHEN YOU REACH 40TIES......



I went to see doctor this morning because I was not feeling well since yesterday. The Doctor advised me to take full blood test to check my cholesterol level in my blood due to my complaint feel numb on my leg and arm each time I sit longer. The result will be ready by Friday. The Doctor gave me one day medical leave for me to rest at home. Even though on mc, my cellphone kept on ringing and still I had to answer all the phone call. I never off my cellphone and it meant I always available in 24 hour a day.

when you reach 40ties, there are a lot things will come into your life specially illness. My first sign of reaching 40ties was having a problem with my eye sight. I still could remember , when I was in Teluk Intan. I went to see doctor because I had a bad headache. The doctor asked my " How old are you". I said "40". He didn't give me any medicine but just advised me to see Optometrist to check my eye. So I asked him back " what does optometrist have to do with my headache? " He told me " your headache problem because of your eye and it's time for you to ware spectacle."

Anyway thanked to god that I still in healthy condition and no serious illness even though I have to take a certain medicine. For the time being I am taking Glucosamine sulphate for my knee, Calcium for my bone and Vitamin B complex for my body. The only thing that I lack in my life is exercise but I have to be more careful because I have a history of diabetics and heart problem in my late mother side. So prevention is better than cure or as quote saying " Life begin at 40ties"

No comments: