Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LIFE : I AM A LEARNER



When I started to create my blog, I named it with a title of " KEHIDUPAN" and then I Changed it to " CORETAN SEBUAH KEHIDUPAN " but from today onward I decide to rename it to "COLOUR OF LIFE " in line with my colourful layout in my blog and our life have full of colour. Lately most of my blog posting in English so that I can improve my English writing skill. As a learner, I do make a mistake specially my vocabulary and grammar. I try my best to improve it parallel with my blog title description " Just write whatever you want to write" as long as the message that you want to tell the world can be understood by any people walk of life. Who you are, where you are and what you are to me all of us a came from Adam and Eve that sent by Almigthy God to this world. To me border is something that create by human but in the eye of Almigthy God this world is border less. Any comment to build up my writing skill specially in English are most welcome. Thank you to all my readers.

No comments: