Thursday, April 2, 2009

LIFE : DESTINY FOR FOUR



Actually I just heard the rumour that Din married again from his colleague but I wanted confirmation from himself. I asked Yusuf last week whether did he met Din or not. He told me that he's on leave for one week and will come back on next week. Last Monday I saw him, immediately I pulled his hand to one corner and asked him to talk to me honestly " Din did you marry again" he told me " Yes" and just came back from Hong Kong attended Amway Convention with his new businesswoman wife. I couldn't believe that he had completed his marry quota. Subhanallah.

I just can't imagine how he's going to spend his time with all his wives. One in kedah, One in Kelantan, one in Penang and the latest in Perak. Of course the first, second and third they knew each other but how about the fourth. Un believable but he can do it because he can afford to marry four women physically and financially. Anyway he's talented person and the way he talk will really make women fall in love with him. In other word make their heart melt like a ice in the hot sun. That's what we call destiny to marry four and not everybody will be granted to that destiny by Allah SWT.

No comments: