Monday, May 4, 2009

LIFE : TRAFFIC JAM


Reached home at 3.am, caught in the massive traffic jam between Pedas toll and Senawang toll due to three days weekend holiday. Normally it's took about 20 to 30 minute to reach Seremban but it's took me almost 2 hours and stuck in the middle of highway. The traffic became smooth after Senawang toll and along the way to Juru toll Butterworth. Even though it was a very tiring driving but atleast I got 10% discount on toll ticket after 12.00 midnight. I only stopped at three places one in the Damansara Petronas to buy some food at Mc. Donald, Simpang Pulai Petronas for prayer and Sungai Perak Petronas to refill my car petrol. Anyway it took about 8 hours to reach Kepala Batas from my hometown Johol Negeri Sembilan. Normal standard hour of driving only take 5 t0 6 hours. Anyway thank to Almighty God that I safely arrived home even though felt so sleepy while driving along the highway.

No comments: