Saturday, November 28, 2009

LIFE : WE CAN ONLY PLAN

I am still in Malacca and waiting my car to be repaired by the foreman. Yesterday, I supposed to drive down to Penang but after refilled my car petrol at Petronas Service Station in Malacca suddenly I smelt a petrol came from my car fuel tank. When I checked under my car I found that my petrol had spilled on the road. Immediately I drove back to my brother house and then he took me to one of his friend's car workshop to check my car. It was heavy rain and by the time I reached there his friend was almost to close his workshop. I told him that "my car has a problem and I need his help to check my car fuel tank because I want to drive down to Penang today", after checking my car he told me that I need to change my fuel hose connector because there was a leakage. Lot things need to be done and I had to leave my car there so that he can repair it the next morning. I didn't have a choice and in the same time not dare to take a risk. I had to stay one more night in Malacca.

I phoned Badrul and he told me that he just came back from his mother's house in Batu Pahat, Johore. He would came later to fecth me at my brother's house for a Teh tarik. I told him" Allah Swt has make his decision that today I must meet my best friend Badrul and no one can change it. Even though my actual plan going down to Penang today". As a human we can only plan but what to happen next is beyond our control. I just can pray so that everything is ok and I want to drive to Penang as soon as possible because I need to work tomorrow.

No comments: