Monday, November 16, 2009

LIFE : MIND YOUR LANGUAGE


I am trying to improve my English writing and yet I still make a lots of mistake in my grammar. Even though I was from English Medium school till form three but I never shown interest in learning proper English during my school days. Now I realised that I made a big mistake for not serious in learning English. I can talk but I can't write with proper grammar. Some people can talk in good English but can't write and some of them are good in writing but they don't have any confident to interact with people. Same thing goes to my French language. When I was in ITM Shah Alam one of my compulsory subject was French and the language was taught by French Lecturer Madam Sebastian who married to Malaysian man. If you make a comparison between French and English language, you will find that to learn French is more complicated and it's need a lots of passion in learning languages. The only ways to improve it with a lots of reading and talking. Don't feel shy when we do a mistake but take it positively. As my friend said " we are not from Cambridge graduate". The most important part is they know what are we talking about. Now I am in process to learn Hokkien because it's related to my daily work and learning will never stop until you die......Thanks to my English advisor.

No comments: