Sunday, November 22, 2009

LIFE : INTERNET


I feel very lonely. My kids and wife at my mother's in law house. I sent them yesterday because I need to do some renovation inside my house, so I have to wait here for the carpenter to do his job. Now I can feel the loneliness without a kids. When they are around you can hear them playing and talking to each other, today it so quiet except the sound from the carpenter doing his renovation.


While waiting for the carpenter to do his job, I continue with my task, sitting in my room in front of my computer and surfing the Internet. Thanks to the technology that you don't have to go anywhere to search an information. As usual I will read all the news from the online news paper and it's mean that you don't have to leave your house to buy a news paper. Sitting in front of the computer searching and reading all the latest news from all over the world in just one touch.


I have been using Internet more than 10 year. when I bought my first desktop computer and it cost me a few thousand ringgit using Pentium 2 and to get connected with Internet, I had to use dial system. That was the only system we had and the provider was Tmnet. The system was too slow and had to wait for a few minute for the page to be download. It produced a sound of dialing before you could connected to the Internet. The weaknesses are, you couldn't use the phone once you connected to the Internet.


Today, the system has changed, by using a broadband surfing the Internet can be very fun and it's took a few second to download the page. The world is borderless and can be reached by one klick in one finger. Thanks again to the Technology but good or bad it's depend on your usage and sincere...................you know what I mean ......

No comments: