Monday, July 13, 2009

LIFE : REMINDER


Received a phone call from Ctm twice just to inform regarding the gathering at Zul's Restaurant in Subang Jaya next week. Then she phoned me again this evening and informed me that the gathering had been cancelled to following week due to tight schedule from other colleague. Badrul can't make it because he is going to visit Indonesia for a week. Than I have to attend Maggi Road Show on this coming Thursday and not free until Sunday. Mai has planned her holiday with her sister to Langkawi and will come back on Sunday. So Ctm decided to postpone it to this coming 25th of July. I still not sure for what purpose of this coming gathering. Ctm just make a joke that someone had agreed to sponsor the gathering from her retrenchment's benefit and would like to treat us for lunch. They are waiting for my confirmation. I met Badrul at Malaysia Istimak on last Saturday and he did mention to me about the gathering and told me that they really hope that I will be joining them. Anyway thanks to all my colleague for the invitation. Atleast I know that I still have a close friend to remind me my birthday.

No comments: