Sunday, July 19, 2009

LIFE : FAMILY FIRST


I thought I just wanted to rest at home but after took my breakfast as usual my wife would asked me whether I had any planned to go out. I just said "no". So I asked her back if she had any planned to go out with me for window shopping. She answered "no and can you do me a favour" and said " yes, is there anything that I can help you?". " Can you take your two daughters out with you because I want to clean up the house and than I need a good nap" my wife said to me. I took my daughters to Seberang Jaya Library and then we went for window shopping at Sunway carnival. I hadn't take them out almost one month because I had lots work to do. Sometime I always think that I must give my time with my family at least twice a month, taking them out for picnic or just stay at any resort hotel to make them happy. I had been doing these before but stop taking them out after my third kid. I can hear they are complaining that I seldom take them out lately. I still could remembered how I took them to stay at Penang's hotel all along the beach every month. I started with Mutiara hotel then followed by Casurina, Plaza, Crown Prince, Orchad and the last hotel I stayed with my family was Shereton Hotel before it changed to other name. Beside that I also took them to stay at Equtorial, Pasedena and service Apartment in Cameron Highland even to Trolak Country Resort, Rasa Sayang Counrty Resort and a few places that I couldn't remember the name of the Hotel. The sweet memories is still there but when time is bad, I just need to more focus on my work and just hope that those day will come again and plan to take them for abroad holiday at least to Indonesia when time is permitted.

No comments: