Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LIFE : LAST MINUTE.


I was doing my worked and OAJ was talking with someone with his cell phone but from his gestured I knew that he was talking to someone from HOU asking for this and that at last minute. Then my boss YKM said to OAJ " Ai Jin you must know what, they always do thing in last minute maa.., they never learned from the past" OAJ just kept quite. At least I could understand that how much frustrated we were when things need to be done in last minute. Actual plan, SD will do a market work with FSE and ABM after the Maggi Road Show on Friday but last minute they cancel it. This morning received a phone call from OAJ saying that the Market work will on but with channel Manager. So I gave instruction to all TT merchandisers to clean up area for the market work specially those area near to the Sunway carnival. Of course you could heard they were grumbling but to me it wasn't nothing new. Then OAJ told me " another Brand Manager want to join in, so we need to change our plan again in last minute ".Even though it little bit stress but through my experience I can manage it. I have been working at Nestle more than 12 years doing things in last minute is norm. Tomorrow is Maggi Road Show at The Sunway Carnival Convention Centre. OAJ has instructed Teo and me to lead the Cheer's group by beating a Chinese drum whenever a good news or good result is announced during the convention tomorrow. Then Finas phoned OAJ she need two young ladies for tomorrow gambit opening and as usual it also a last minute request. Is this a part of Nestle culture? To me I get use of it.............

No comments: