Wednesday, July 1, 2009

LIFE : COMPANY LOVE'S LETTER


Received sms from friend of mine and she wrote " Yeah..., got my retrenchment letter today. " and I reply back " congratulation, 70k richer and please use it wisely ". " ok " she reply back to me. It's look so strange when someone happily receive a retrenchment letter. Might be she had a good reason to be happy. Then ctm called me and asked me whether I received sms from Madia. I told her "yes and congrats her for the retrenchment letter". Ctm laughed and said "what a funny world is happening now".

Normally as a human we feel so sad because of loosing a job specially a man. Everything will be mingled in our mind how are we going to survive? Housing loan, car loan, credit card and etc,etc....... As a man we have a heavy responsibility toward family. Since my friend is a lady, she may not worry much about loosing a job because she still has a husband to support her. Now she has much time with her family and friends . No more worry to face her lady boss. No more chairman to chase her and no more staffs to be instructed. My question is for how long can she stay at home to do cooking, washing, reading and watching Astro channel ?

Only she can answer it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course i've plans,u wouldn't know how much burden being lift up with that letter..i always believe ada hikmah di sebalik apa yang di tentukan Allah.Insyaallah...