Friday, July 3, 2009

LIFE : CANCER STAR



My birthday is coming soon and co- incident same date with this coming Maggi roadshow which will be held at Sunway Carnival Convention Centre. To me nothing special about celebrating birthday, as far as I am concerned I never celebrate my birthday since I was born. Sometime I tend to forget my birthday. This morning when I was at the office doing my powerpoint presentation using my new exec computer because she was on leave then I saw the tabletop calender which belong to her with a remark on it. She wrote on the calender " 20th July Hubby's birthday Annual leave". Her husband must be a luckiest person in the world because there is someone who really love and care about him. Personally I wasn't suppose to read any note or remark on other person calender but to me it shown that her husband birthday date was so important to her. May be she is planning to have a dinner or to buy something special for her husband. Since both of us are born on July it's mean that both of us are Cancer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your birthday is always remembered by friends....