Sunday, July 26, 2009

LIFE : NON STOP TALKING.............


Yesterday I was in Kuala Lumpur to attend the Teh Tarik Session cum Birthday party a friend of mine at JM Briayani House in Subang Jaya. I departed 7.20 am from Bukit Mertajam Railway Station and arrived at Kuala Lumpur Sentral about 1.45 pm. Madia came and fecth me there. It was just a private function with only close friends invited. As usual same members attended and we really enjoyed and had a fun time that filled with joked and memories. Met Badrul known as Awe Misai when we were at ITM. Now he run his own Insurance company with his wife. Time past too fast, I need to cacth my next train to Bukit Mertajam on the same day that would be departed at 8.15pm so I adjourned at 7.00 pm. Asri and Shukor sent me to KL Sentral. Just in time because I should be there 30 minute before the train departed. Safely arrived at the Bukit Mertajam Railway Station at 4.00 am on Sunday. Alhamdulillah Thanks to Almighty God because taking care of my car which I parked in front of Railway Station open parking ,also thanks to Zul and Mai for their invitation. The only bad experienced during my journey back to BM was I booked a sleeping compartment and opposite of my bed there were a father and son kept on talking for non stop until I couldn't sleep for the entire journey. Just imagine......... how tired and exhausted was I.

No comments: