Monday, May 11, 2009

LIFE : BLACK AND HAPPY DAY


Some people are saying that Monday is a black day and Friday is a happy day. How true it is, totally depend on your own interpretation. To me it is depended on how much you love your job? Some of them are willing to sacrifice their time , energy, love even family just to devote to their job. Some of them just do it because of they have a responsible toward families in other word no choice. Some of them doing their job because to earn some money and stop doing it once they have money. Which categories are you?

When I was in Teluk Intan for two years, Monday was an exhausted day because I had to wake up as early as 5am to drive from Parit Buntar. Reached Bota at 7.30 am, had a briefing with my boss and then drove to TI to do sale. By the time I reached TI, I totally felt tired and exhausted. So only managed to visit few customers and cover the rest on the following day. In my condition I might said that Monday was really a black day.

When Friday came I called it happy day because it was a time for me to go home. Sent my dirty shirts and pants to laundry and drove back to Bota to settle my things with my dealer. Said bye bye to dealer clerk and met them again on the next Black Monday. That was my cycle of life when I had been posted to Teluk Intan for two years.

No comments: