Sunday, May 24, 2009

LIFE : CREATIVE IDEA











Yesterday I sent my car for servicing at the Bagan Ajam Petronas. After that I went to the near by Tyre shop for my Tyre balancing and alignment. An old shop without a proper an alignment computer. Did it manually by hand. The shop's owner is very friendly. While waiting for my car to be aligned by his workers, the shop's owner proudly showed me his creative idea. Breeding an ornament fishes inside the drain in front of his shop. It was first time in my life saw a such creative idea. What I called it 2 in 1. The biological ways to fight against mosquito. The shop's owner told me that his idea was praised by MPSP. I asked him " Don't you worry that your fish will be stolen by somebody? " he said" no" in fact some of his customers took it to put inside their aquarium at home. People are free to take it, if they are interested to breed it. Actually it's not for sale. Praise should be given to the owner for his creativity.

No comments: