Thursday, May 14, 2009

LIFE : DON'T COMPLAINT



Each time I eats a good food either home cook or eat outside with my family always remind me to my father's quote. He always told us that " Eat less if the food is delicious and eat more if the food is tasted bad." When I was a child I didn't really understood what it mean until I grew up. After attended a group discussion at religious class then only I knew what it mean. Actually it was our Prophet Muhammad Saw taught us to respect to a person whose cooked for us. It could be our mother, sister, neighbour or anyone that served us some food to eat. Our Prophet taught us not to complaint when food was served in front of us. Take it if you like and just leave it if you don't like the food. We should praise to a person if she or he cooks a good food.

Let we analyzes my father's quote " Eat less if the food is delicious" it mean that if you really like the food so much please remember to share the food with the others. So that everybody will get to taste the food together. " Eat more if the food taste bad" It mean that show your respect to a person who prepares the food by telling him or her that you like the food but the food tastes can be improved.By doing this, nobody feeling will get hurt.

So next time whatever your wife cooks for you just eat it and don't complaint.

No comments: