Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LIFE : STILL HANGING AND UNTOUCHED


My late mother's house came alive again after my elder sister decided to stay at the Rumah pusaka. She decided to move in with her family from Sik Kedah and set up car wash and warung just in front of the house. The house had been abandon so many years and we decided to restore the house again to bring back our sweet memories. The most happier person was my father and my brothers. When they heard the news that my elder sister had came back and stayed to take care of the rumah pusaka. As part of our culture in Adat Perpatih, the elder sister shall inherits the property and she shall replace as a mother to our families since my mother already passed away. Now we have a place for family gathering again at least once a year specially on the big day such as Hari Raya. So we decide to have a Kenduri kesyukuran and arwah on this coming school holiday to welcome her home with her family. The best part of the house was, when I saw a hand Craft work from someone special that still hanging and untouched on the wall and this had brought me to sweet memories during my student era in ITM Shah Alam. At least I know how to appreciate even though we were not mean to be together. Let it be there hanging on the wall until...................?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no longer suitable to be there....memories that bring smile to the face but rain in the heart ....

Putra Bertam said...

Let it be there at least I know to appreciate something special in my life. Let it be there until time will decide or washed away by memories. Let it be and let it be..............