Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LIFE : ONE MILLION MAN



Back to the Task force again after two months was assigned temporarily as sale rep taking care of Butterworth area. Good things about it is hitting target two months in the row despite a lot of obstacles. This time my Task force job will be more focused and I was given a target that was consolidated from four CHHK's Sale Rep end up almost one million Ringgit. So, can call me One Million Dollar Man. My task is to monitor their sale and make sure that the four of them hitting their own target then only I will receive my full incentive. It's only hitting target matter.

OAJ was given me a big task to organise a big event on this coming Saturday and Sunday. There will be a special direct selling on that particular day. Preparations of the event had been done and tomorrow I will be presenting it to all my colleague for their participation. Lots of things need to be done, I just need the team work to make it a successful event. Yesterday I learned a new thing about computer system. Drilling a data from the Nestle 's Report Manager on distribution of products. This will be parts of my Task Force function to monitor distribution of new products , monthly key activities and monthly products distribution target. Market work with all Sale Reps that whom are assigned under me to assist them in term of sale, distribution and projects execution. In other words speed to target.

I stayed a bit late yesterday at the office just to learn the new things and then I had a dinner with Yusri after that. I was suppose to bring him to my favourite Hailam fried rice, unfortunately the restaurant was closed so we just went to the next restaurant and we had a good Nasi goreng ayam. Sembang-sembang till 10.30 pm. Anyway thanks to Yusri, OAJ and John for teaching me the news things about drilling data.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to hear that you are still learning. Keep it up. New quote from CEO during his visit to HOU 'Just Do What You Say You Would Do'