Monday, June 29, 2009

LIFE : BOSS IS ALWAYS BOSS



Once you be the Task Force team all figure must be in your finger tips. In other word, you must be ready to answer or give him any figure he want either by phone or in the office. This morning my boss asked my about the OAS photo. Luckily I saved it inside my pen drive. Normally he would asked me whether I owed him anything. I just said "yes ,OAS Photos". Then I shown him my printed Power Point and he gave some comment to improve my presentation. He need more photo to show it to his big boss. He asked me , " when can you give me your photo with AMS, before and after." then I asked him back " when you want it boss to be done." he reply back" when can you complete it." I told him "Wednesday."" Ok make it short and I want you to submit the photo with colour print on this coming Monday." I just answered "yes I will do it for you".

Then I talked to OAJ regarding the OAS matter and told him that "Boss want OAS project to be done as soon as possible". My problem is where to print with colour printer because we just have a normal black & white printer." Anyway Boss is always boss, don"t make your life so difficult, just print it at any computer's shop or Internet's cafe than claim" OAJ. Then both of us went out with merchandiser to do our OAS Project at Penaga area. We managed to do three outlets and then rushed to Juru to meet Thomas for Nld Sub-agent appointment. Yet we need to go back to the office to complete our key task drilling Midi figure and reply email. We stayed in the office till 9.30 pm.

No comments: