Friday, June 26, 2009

LIFE : INTERSTATE



Special about Parit Buntar is bordered by three states. Parit buntar it self under Perak, cross the Krian River in town is Kedah and Penang state is just a kilometer away from the town. I was there for two years based in Parit Buntar Nestle's dealer Sin Guan Heng under Confec. Business Unit. My coverage area was very big. I was assigned to cover from Nibong Tebal Penang in northern part, Serdang Kedah Eastern part until Sg. Siput at Kuala Kangsar for the southern part. Some of these areas need to be covered for a week. I had to drive two to three hours from my working base to the area that need to be covered specially to Sg. Siput. whenever outstation was needed I had my own budget Hotel to stay with a special rate and the hotel's owner would gave me the same room because he knew when I was coming. By showing his sign body signal it meant that my room was ready. Actually I had a lot of friends that offered me to stay at their house but I preferred to be alone and privacy.

When I wasn't outstation and working in Parit Buntar area my breakfast would be in Perak, lunch at Kedah, Dinner and sleeping in Penang states. I rented a house in Permatang Tok Mahad Penang side and Perak Border was just a cross the road opposite of my rented house. When I was based in Parit Buntar eleven years ago OAJ was just promoted to FSE under Food Service Division. From there he was tranfed to Kuala Lumpur branch. Today we meet again and I am working under him. My policy is make a friend as much as you can because you will never know that one day your friend will be your next boss.






No comments: