Monday, June 22, 2009

LIFE : HAPPY FATHER'S DAY



Came back very late from the office. Lot things need to be done and tomorrow will be thruput meeting at the office. Everything need to be submitted urgently and thanks to Mighty God that I had completed LP outlets survey with OAJ and before that we had a simple lunch with my big boss and Eric at the Mee Ketam stall Jalan Kulim Bukit Mertajam. OAJ told me that he's going to eat two plates of Mee Ketam. Anyway he did it and I just looked at him. After completed the outlets survey we proceed to Permatang Pauh for a quick tea break before heading back to office. All the survey finding that we had collected need to be compiled and sent it to HOU even though they set us dateline to be sent on the 25 of June. OAJ just don't like to hold the survey because there will be more works are coming that need to be followed up. Even though it's a bit stress but I learned lot things today.

Yesterday Sunday I waked up a bit late, then I noticed green Handmade greeting card lying on my bed side table. It was from my daughter wishing me Happy Father's Day. Then I called her and kissed her forehead " thank you my sweet heart and I love you so much". After sholat Asar, I took my family for window shopping at Sungai Petani. We had a dinner at the Rasa Mas restaurant. Conjunction with the Father's day yesterday the restaurant had a special set menu for four with a special price and door gift. I had a good time together with my family and then visited my mother in law house before we went home.

No comments: