Thursday, June 11, 2009

LIFE : EX-HOTCAT



Just came back from surau and then one of the Jemaah asked me "why I didn't update my blog" and I told him that my last updated on Tuesday. Then I sat in front of the computer and checked my Email, News in Malaysiakini and facebook. Thru my facebook's notification I found that two friends were available to chit chat Madia and Yati Azhar. As usual I would just said hello and exchanged any good news from them since most of my friends are staying in Kuala Lumpur. We still keep in touch with each other specially with the Xhotcat member. Xhotcat is a short form of Ex- Student of Hotel and Catering Management ITM Shah Alam. We try to gather atleast one a year and the most active members are from the batch of 1983-1986.

Most of them are Professionals and expert in Education, Industrial, Catering, Tourism and Hotel management. Anyway most of them are very busy with their works and we only managed to meet some of them when we organised a gathering for Ex-Hotcat members. The only mode of communication is by Xhotcat member group Email. This is the only way how we communicate to each other to catch up with the latest news among us. Included one friend who was migrate to United State after following her husband an American.




No comments: